The following general information applies to all renters and individuals using the CMCA schoolhouse:
- Occupancy is 49 persons (established by fire marshall).
- No smoking inside the building.
- No dogs are allowed in the building.
- Only blue painter’s tape may be used in attaching anything to the ceiling, wall, or woodwork to avoid damage to paint and woodwork.
- When moving tables and chairs, please lift and not drag furniture to avoid scratching floor. No furniture may be removed from the premises. Use padded chairs inside only. Plastic chairs in the shed may be used outside.
- Renter agrees to pay for all damage caused to building and premises as a result of rental, including damage to structure, appliances, landscape, and other fixed or attached objects in the building.
- In consideration of neighbors, be respectful of controlling noise level when using the building and end all activities by 10 pm.
- Please do not park in neighbors driveways.
- Responsible use of alcohol is allowed.
- RENTER IS RESPONSIBLE TO PROVIDE PAPER PLATES AND BEVERAGES, IF NEEDED FOR THE FUNCTION.
Please check to make sure you have done all the following things before vacating the building:
- Make sure that the refrigerator/freezer doors are tightly closed, and the burners on the stove are turned off. Leave no food or beverage behind.
- Any facility dinner and cookware used is washed and returned to the original location, including unloading the dishwasher.
- Turn off all lights and close/lock all windows.
- Turn off the pellet stove if used. Follow instructions posted by stove.
- Take all garbage with you. Any garbage left inside or outside of the
premises will be hauled professionally and the cost deducted from
- Sweep, vacuum, dust mop and/or mop the floor.
DURING USE, IF ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES OR ANY OTHER LAWS OCCUR, THE AGREEMENT MAY BE CANCELLED AND FUNCTION SHUT DOWN BY THE BUILDING MANAGER, ANY CMCA BOARD OFFICER OR LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER. FAILURE TO FOLLOW RULES WILL JEOPARDIZE ABILITY TO RENT IN THE FUTURE.